A very big and heartfelt thank you to Kirsty from The Central Station, Shantaya from Girl and Her Pink Backpack, and Lindsay from The Traveluster who have all nominated me for a Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! I am very excited to be recognized. This award is passed from sister blogger to sister blogger and there are just a few conditions you have to meet when you accept the award.
- Answer 10 questions
- Nominate 10 blogs that you find a joy to read
- Provide links to the blogs and inform the recipients they have been nominated
- Include the logo within your post
1. Who is a woman from history that you respect?
Anne Frank. I read her diary for the first time when I was a little girl and her writing completely blew me away. Her story still makes me speechless. I visited the Anne Frank annex while in Amsterdam and it was very moving for me.
2. Do you like your handwriting?
I do, but not because it’s neat and typewriter like. I write so fast (I believe this is because of handwriting my university notes for so long) and as a result my handwriting is half cursive half print.
3. What book are you reading right now?
The biography of Steve Jobs.
4. Are you ticklish?
Very. On my neck and ribs.
5. What have been your favourite methods of transport?
Riding the tube in London and drifting along in a sailboat in Croatia.
6. What is your favourite breakfast?
7. Do you ever sing in the shower?
8. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, a black pair with pink and white flowers.
9. If you could be given any gift, what would it be?
A plane ticket!!
10. When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass it?
Nap! I like to get under the covers. Especially since it’s winter and it’s cold and when I come home I’m freezing and just want to get comfy and cozy and warm!
Now I would like to nominate some amazing women and welcome them into the sisterhood:
Catherine from londonlately
Esmé from Little Hidden Place
Kate from Travel Fudge
Giannetta from Words…Thoughts..Experiences..Humor
Janet from Journalist on the Run
Kim from Kim Foster Writes
Susan from Grey Eyed Wanderer
Rebecca from The Journey of a Recent College Graduate
Claire from Ein Sprachblog: A Language Blog
Laurie from Pride in Photos